- Dr. Timothy York is a second-generation orthodontist in Sacramento. His father, Dr. Tom York, practiced in Sacramento until 1985 when Tim took over the practice and has been providing expert orthodontic care for over 25 years in the Sacramento area.
- Dr. York grew up in Carmichael CA and graduated with highest honors from California State University Sacramento and was elected to the honor society of Phi Kappa Phi. He received his dental degree from UCLA and his Master of Science degree in orthodontics from Loma Linda University.
- Dr. York enjoys speaking and lectures both professionally in the field of orthodontics and in the community to young people as well. His presentation “Smile Magic” – lessons on oral hygiene illustrated with magic — has been performed for thousands of students in the greater Sacramento area over the years. He also gives magical presentations to school assemblies covering topics such as science, character, motivation and bullying.
Dr. York is a member of:
- The American Association of Orthodontists
- The Sacramento District Dental society
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- California State Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
Dr. York and his wife Cynthia live in Carmichael with their three children, one dog, two cats, and a rabbit.